Interested in contributing to the Maritime Sport Hall of Fame? That’s wonderful! There’s a few ways you can be a part of our organization.
Contribute to the success of the Maritime Sport Hall of Fame by donating now!
Individuals and companies can contribute in many ways:
1. Become a corporate sponsor. Our naming/title sponsor is the Millstone Public House with two locations: Sante Centre in Bedford opposite BMO; and 250 baker Drive in Dartmouth.
2. Become a category sponsor: one time or annual sponsor of, for example, the Legacy Hall of Fame or Kids programs. GOLD or SIVER
3. A. Joining as an individual supporting individual; and B. adding a small donation (optional) as a SUPPORTING MEMBER.
4. Making a direct cash (cheque, Credit card) donation to support the “Helping Kids Play Sports” initiative. SILVER, TITANIUM or BRONZE.
5. Donating an item or items to the annual online/public auction to help raise funds for our programs. SUPPORTING, BRONZE or TITANIUM
Donating goods or services for any of the Hall of Fame programs.
- Mickey McGlashen (Director) – 902-476-9820
- Gord MacInnis (Director) – 902-223-4445
- Frank Mitchell (President) 902-576-2055 (MSHOF at New World ) or leave a message for a call-back.
Great items include: sports memorabilia, sports equipment, Art collectibles, sports books, best-selling books, vouchers (food, golf, health), office chair, sports clothing, services … and more.
Values range from $20-$400+ Reserve bids and /or advance bids are possible on some items.
NOTE: Bids can be accepted online at: maritimesporthalloffame.com or call Frank at 902-576-2055
The Hall of Fame, especially its Helping Kids Programme is seeking organizations or individuals who wish to donate goods of services for the auction and/or for a silent auction fund-raisers throughout the year. All names of sponsors will be listed on the program, The TV screen at BMO and on the MSHOF website.
Check the Contacts page for phone, mailing address and on-line e-mail message centre to find out how to contact us or any Executive/Board member to assist the Maritime Hall of Fame
Simply click on this button and Donate via a secure Paypal account.
We accept sponsorships of a variety of types. Please get in touch today to find out how you or your organization can help sponsor the Maritime Sport Hall of Fame and its individual programs for recognizing Maritime athletes or teams, and helping kids participate in sports. Sponsorship Categories are listed directly above,
CURRENT SPONSORS INCLUDE:
Platinum (naming sponsor):
The Millstone Public House (2 locations: Hammonds Plains/Bedford and Dartmouth, NS.) www.
City of Halifax (Tim Outhit) www.halifax.ca
New World Publishing http://www.newworldpublishing.com
Oakfield Golf & Country Club https://oakfield.ca
T. J. Tracy, Inc. https://tjtracey.com
Winding River Art Gallery (Stewiacke) www.windingriverartgallery.com
Hampton Inn by Hilton (Membertou)
Steak & Stein Restaurants
The Links at Brunello
O’Regan’s Auto dealerships
Virginia Houston Art www.virginiahoustonart.com
Chester Golf Club
Grandview Golf Club www.eaglequestgolf.com
Brightwood Golf & County Club
Cabot Links (Inverness)
Say It With Stitches
Slapshot Sports Collectibles
Saint Mary’s Varsity Athletics
Sam’s Seafood & Grill
Atlantic Car Stereo
The Lnks at Montague
Le Portage Golf Club, Cheticamp
Moosehead Dry Baseball Club
pt Health (Bedford) – Brian Tomie
Canadian Tire stores (Bedford and Elmsdale)
The Links at Ben Eoin
The Woods family
MBW Courier, Inc
Scotia Bank Team
More details on how to join this organization coming soon.